Spanish legislation protects consumers who purchase real estate in Spain by requiring the developer to provide certain information. This matter is regulated by Royal Decree 515/1989 of April 21, which includes information and documentation that must be provided to the user in the acquisition of a home.
Do do wish to learn more about the relevant information for buyers interested in the acquisition of a new property in Spain or a property under construction? Than click here to read more!
- What are the costs that I will have to pay when I buy a property in Spain?
- Signing of private contract for the purchase of a property in Spain
- Types of private contracts for the purchase of a property in Spain
- Signing of the purchase Title Deed in Spain
- What documents do I need to buy a property in Spain?
Do not hesitate to contact leading conveyancing lawyers in Marbella of our law firm in Spain!
Get In Touch With Our property Experts Now. Low Costs on Spanish property transactions. Contact now with one of our friendly property lawyers now and you will get efficient and quick servics..
Low costs and fixes legal fees. Multilingual lawyers in Spain.