Spanish Declaration of new building by antiquity character: enforceability or not of certification of the Town Hall about the special nature of the land where it is located
In continuous effort of our law firm in Spain to update our knowledge in order to give better advice to our clients, a resolution of the General Directorate of Registries and Notaries has fallen into our hands. Due to geographic proximity and interest, we bring it this forum.
By WeLex, your multilingual property lawyer in Marbella, Málaga, Spain
To sign the Declaration of New Building by antiquity character only the following points would be required:
- To attach to the Spanish Title Deed the documents that certify that the work is finished and its description matches with the Title.
- That the buildings are also older than the limitations required for the restoration of urban legality.
- That there is not an annotation at the Land Registry for the initiation of an urban discipline file.
- That the land is neither of a public nature nor subject to easements for general public use.
Do you wish to purchase property in Spain? Than you should read first the following F&Q of the web site of leading conveyaning laywers in Marbella of Welex:
- What do I have to do to buy a property in Spain?
- What are the costs that I will have to pay when I buy a property in Spain?
- Signing of private contract for the purchase of a property in Spain
- Types of private contracts for the purchase of a property in Spain
- Signing of the purchase Title Deed in Spain
- What documents do I need to buy a property in Spain?
- Buying a property in Spain with a mortgage.
Do not hesisitate to clic a the following link in the event you are considering the sell your Spanish home